condition: excellent cylinders: 6 cylinders drive: 4wd fuel: gas odometer: 84600 paint color: grey title status: clean transmission: automatic
QR Code Link to This Post
2014 Audi S4 Quattro with ~85k miles.
I have had it from 10k miles, purchased from Livermore Audi.
It has been my commuter car for getting around the bay area.
I have had it serviced at Audi Livermore, so there is a full service history available there.
It is Audi gunmetal grey in color, with matching wheels.
Interior is grey suede with black leather trim.
Transmission is Auto with the S-tronic paddle shifters on the steering wheel.
You probably noticed this is not your regular stock 2014 S4 though.
Here are the things I have changed:
- TSW Hockenheim 20" wheels with tires (70% remain) with OEM Audi center caps installed
- 1.2" lowering kit from Eibach (the Audi drive controls still work to stiffen/firm the suspension)
- Audi RS4 front grille installed
- K&N air intake
- ECS tuning drilled/crossed rotor front and rear
- ECS red comp brake pads
- chipwerke pro tuning
- center X pipe from ECS installed
- total hp is in the low 400s (no dyno though)
Why am I selling this awesome car?
I need to buy a diesel pickup truck for business needs....
Would consider trading for a newer diesel pickup.
I have title in hand.
Not test pilots or low offers.....
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers