1961 Chevrolet Corvette Restomod
paint color: blue
title status: clean
QR Code Link to This Post
Built by Best in Show Coachworks, Escondido, CA and no expense was spared. This is a driver’s car. Vintage Air Conditioning, Interior by Elegance Auto Interiors, Audio System by Art of Sound of Uplands, CA, and gauges by Classic Instruments.
· Modified ZZ4 350ci (5.7L) GM crate engine
· Summit 200cc aluminum heads (64cc chamber volume)
· Stainless, 2.02” intake, 1.60” exhaust valves
· COMP Thumpr 227/241 on a 107 LSA, hydraulic lifters camshaft
· Holley 770-cfm Ultra Street Avenger Carburetor
· MSD billet distributor, MSD coil ignition
· Custom fabricated headers and exhaust by Jimmy Warner
· Ron Davis Radiator
· TCI 700-R4 transmission with mild converter
· Original ’61 Corvette frame
· Suspension: TCI control arms and rack system (front) and Myers Racing four-link (rear)
· Wilwood brakes, 14” rotors with six-piston calipers up front and four-position in the rear (Manual)
· Wheels are three-piece 17x8 Forgelines, polished hoops with brushed centers
Winner of “Best Bichen” Award at Del Mar Goodguys Show.
This vehicle is located at Atomic Motors in Henderson, Nevada just 20 minutes from the fabulous Las Vegas Strip! Call Bill at 702-556-0888 or the dealership at 702-826-3811 for more information.