compensation: $16.00 per hour, tips, and benefits. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Bento Delivery is seeking Brand Ambassador to delivers cannabis and cannabis products to our patients and customers in the bay area. The brand ambassador must display exceptional customer service, be timely in delivering orders, accurate in maintaining the record of inventory, cash, and other payment methods utilized. The brand ambassador must always be committed to working safely and in accordance with company's policies and procedures. The brand ambassador must work in compliance with state and city rules and regulations.
- Reporting to work on time and consistently as scheduled.
- Timely delivery of cannabis and cannabis products to our customers and patients.
- Able to follow instructions on verification of patient and customer information.
- Provide courteous and consistent customer service.
- Maintain accurate records of inventory, orders, cash, and other payment methods utilized.
- Utilize smartphone application and other required systems to navigate and deliver to assigned orders in a timely, accurate, and safe manner.
- Able to follow standard operating policy and procedures.
- Knowledge and compliance of rules and regulations required for employees in the cannabis industry as set forth by the State of California and City of Jurisdiction.
- Commitment to learn and follow safety procedures and practices.
- Availability and willingness to work nights and weekends.
- Ability to report to work at our East Bay office.
- Adherence to the Company's Code of Conduct.
- Customer Focus.
- Attention to Detail.
- Commitment to Safety.
- Exceptional Communication Skills.
- Decision Making.
- Inventory Management.
- Cash Management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Valid California Driver's License.
- Clean Driving Record.
- Flexible schedule. Ability to work nights and weekends.
- Ability to pass all required reference and background check required by the company and mandated by the State of California and the City of Oakland for cannabis industry employees.
- Good working knowledge of cannabis industry safety practices and compliance rules and regulations.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Experience working in the cannabis industry.
- At least one-year experience as a delivery driver.
- Bachelor's Degree in business management.
$16.00 per hour, tips, and benefits.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
Authorized to work in the United States.
Bento Delivery provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers