compensation: $3,000-$5,000 a month salary, plus bonuses employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a Kia and Mitsubishi dealership on Oakland's Auto Row Uptown District seeking qualified individuals for service advisor positions. We offer a professional working environment with competitive wages, benefits, and opportunity for advancement.
Service Advisor is responsible for selling, identifying and documenting service, maintenance, and repair service for customers. Responsible for scheduling service to be performed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Works with customer and technician to identify required maintenance.
- May perform assist in road test of customer vehicles.
- Advises customers on necessary/suggested services.
- Offers additional services and repairs to customers.
- Computes cost of replacement parts and labor to restore vehicle to condition specified by customer.
- Estimates cost of mechanical, electrical, or other repairs.
- Enters itemized estimate on service order and explains estimate to customer.
- Schedules appointments with customer.
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction scores at or above designated standards.
- Meets dealership's standards for repair/order production.
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- Previous experience in a customer service oriented role preferred
- Professional appearance and strong communication skills
- Basic computer and email skills a plus
- General knowledge of automobiles a plus, but we are willing to train the right motivated individuals
- Organization skills
- Must have the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Strong record of positive Customer Satisfaction results
- Valid in-state driver's license with good driving record
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and pre-employment drug test
Reply above, E-mail, or fax resume and references to 510-267-0622
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers