compensation: Depending on past experiences and history employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
INTRO TO ZiZZO by EuroMini
We are a new division in an existing 30-year-old company. This new division markets and sells folding bicycles as its primary product line. Sales just started last year, but it is growing very quickly. Currently, both marketing and sales are done online, but we expect that our bikes will be sold through the mass market retailers within a couple of years. Our folding bikes are quality built at a competitive price. They ride just like a regular bike but better: All the fun of biking without the hassles. www.euromini.bike and/or www.zizzo.bike.
We are seeking an energetic Customer Service person who will be responsible for interfacing with all customers mostly by email or phone. You will be responsible to answer questions relating to the product and to provide after sales support with customers that might have issues. Additionally, you will help with postings and discussions concerning our product in all social media channels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Respond thoroughly and promptly to all customer inquiries with a sense of urgency
• Assist customers with purchases, order confirmations, expedites, shipment tracking and charges discrepancies
• Answer and follow up with all after sales service issues: warranty, service, accessories, etc.
• Record details of inquiries, as well as actions taken using software
• Strive for positive relationship building with customers at every stage
• Answer questions and proactively engage discussions in social media concerning our products.
• Learn EuroMini products, software tools needed, and social media marketing
• Responsible for special assignments or projects delegated by management
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to demonstrate excellent email etiquette and email management skills
• Ability to work well by yourself, must be punctual and reliable, self-motivated, comfortable in a dynamic/growing environment
• Must be customer focused, possess strong time management skills, problem solving ability, and strong follow-through skills.
• Deploy exceptional organizational and time management skills with high attention to detail with a focused attitude to exceed expectations
• Confident with MS Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word) and similar programs
• A frequent or a power social media user
• A bicycle rider
• Bachelor's degree or some college coursework
• Previous experiences to show the ability to do this job
• Interest or experience in marketing
• Have bicycle mechanic experience
This position will be based out of Union City, CA.
Depending on past experiences and history
Medical insurance after 90 days
10 day vacation after 1 year
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers