compensation: $20-22/hour, based on experience and skills match
QR Code Link to This Post
One-person, home-based consulting company based in Alamo needs a part-time assistant. 10-20 hours per week, but it's OK if you need to skip weeks - we can plan around trips, etc.
Best if you are generally in the 680/24/580 area in case we need to meet occasionally, but this will be mostly virtual with flexible hours to best match your needs -- for the most part nights, weekends, working around school schedules, etc. are all great.
You should be really organized because I am not, and flexible because the tasks will change frequently. You should be very honest, established in the east bay, have references, and have a clean record.
You should have PC, solid access to the internet, and at least reasonable tech skills. Best if you have these skills (you don't need all of these, just let me know which):
- Quickbooks -- I want to clean up 2019 accounting and then maintain it.
- Microsoft office skills -- Let me know what you are great at, pretty good at, and where you are still learning.
- Online tools, like LinkedIn, SalesForce, Expensify, Bills.com, Crunchbase, G-Suite, etc.
- Travel planning - I travel in US and EU/Asia frequently.
- I use Mac and IOS devices. OK if you are Windows/Android, but just let me know.
- Tech skills to do backups, clean up databases, etc.
You'll help me be more productive in my consulting business and work with me as I start a venture capital fund.
Reply to this, and let me know based on the info above where your skills are.
Attach LinkedIn link and/or resume.
Let me know how many hours/week you'd like to work and what scheduling flexibility works best for you.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers