Do you love math and science, and do you love working with kids? Are you responsible and dependable? Are you creative, fun and bright?
Our math camp is looking for energetic and enthusiastic counselors to lead campers through their daily programs. Counselors are college students of science major or interest in math and science, with leadership skills. Previous camp experience preferred.
• Approach education with passion and excitement;
• Leading groups of 6-12 kids throughout the day’s math, and recreation activities;
• Support Instructors during the hands-on math classroom activities;
• Work closely with the Camp Directors and Instructors to create fun math activities and games, lead and supervise kids during field trips, cultural, and recreational events;
• Build positive group dynamics among your camper team;
• Interact with parents in a professional and energetic manner;
• Give positive reinforcement to campers;
• Help cultivate confidence and self-esteem, as well as a natural love for learning
Full day: 8:45am-4:00pm: Monday-Friday
Half Day: 8:45am-1:00pm: Monday-Friday
Mon-Fri, one or more of the following weeks: June 14-18, June 21-25, June 28-July 2, July 5-9, July 12-16, July 19-23, July 26-30
Pay: $15 per hour
Sites in Oakland, Berkeley and Lafayette
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers