compensation: DOE - Salary + Stock Option Grant + Benefits + 401(k) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A construction Project Management opportunity is available at a rapidly growing and well-financed company that's simplifying the delivery of construction services. Pro.com is a fully licensed general contractor and we are on a mission to be the most convenient and reliable home improvement service. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who understands that construction is in need of an overhaul and who wants to help lead the way! We are looking for a full time, driven Project Manager to facilitate medium and large customer projects in the city of San Francisco (target project size ranging from $50k-$1M+). Ready to make a difference? Ready to see your diligence, sweat and hard work pay off (career advancement, improving the industry and vesting company equity)? Then read on:
As a successful Project Manager you will be in charge of driving the project from initial customer meetings to final walk through.
Major duties include:
- Interacting with the customer to understand their needs in order to create a comprehensive project plan in accordance with homeowner expectations
- Estimation and change orders
- Scheduling project milestones and ensuring that they're hit on time, on budget
- Maintaining subcontractor and vendor relationships so that providers and materials can be quickly brought to bear on the project
-Open PTO (no cap, no accrual)
-Paid flex holidays
-Employer subsidized health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
-Employer paid Life, Disability and more!
-Company laptop and phone
- 2 year or 4 year degree
- Experience creating estimates and change orders
- 5+ years of experience in the construction or home services industry management
You must have a valid driver's license, reliable vehicle and current proof of insurance to be considered. If you are qualified and interested in joining the Pro.com team, please submit your resume. If your experience looks like a match, we will be reaching out soon to schedule next steps. Also, if you are open to relocation, we are actively recruiting for PMs in Seattle, Denver and San Jose. Thank you - we're looking forward to learning more about you.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers