compensation: DOE - Salary + Stock Option Grant + Benefits + 401(k) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Pro.com is a venture-backed, technology-based General Contractor in the home improvement, remodeling and new construction market. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, we are a rapidly growing and maturing company with the vision to be the world's most customer-centric provider of services for the home.
The Project Planner is responsible for delivering a comprehensive project plan, and coordinating important aspects of the project before breaking ground. You'll work with customers, designers, subcontractors and vendors to mature the project design and scope.
You'll likely thrive here if:
- You relentlessly pursue what is best for your and our customers.
- You are inclusive and transparent in your actions and communications as you work collaboratively toward a common purpose.
- You start with why and let the data be your guide.
- You are one who seeks ownership; your first reaction to a problem is, "How can I solve it?"
- You move quickly, prioritize & execute.
- You work smarter not harder by being efficient, tenacious, and thoughtful.
What you'll do:
- Own the transition of the project from the sales and estimation phases to the planning phase
- Develop a comprehensive structured project plan to be approved and in place before the project begins
- Account for all costs, and specify all material selections
- Regularly meet with the customer to drive the plan to maturity
- Own the planning of each project until it is mature enough to start work
- Other duties as assigned
- 10+ years experience in construction, or home services industry management
- 5+ years experience directly hiring and managing contractors and subcontractors
- 3+ years experience developing and reviewing bids on residential projects
- A valid State driver's license with a current satisfactory driving record, reliable vehicle and proof of insurance
- Competitive salary
- Open PTO (no cap, no accrual)
- Paid Flex Holidays
- Employer subsidized benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- Employer paid Life, Disability and more!
- Company laptop and phone
- Stock options
Are you qualified? Are you exceptional in construction leadership and planning? Ready to make a difference - to see your diligence, expertise and supreme effort pay off (career advancement, improving the industry and company ownership)? Please take a second to submit your resume for consideration. Thank you for your interest - we're excited to learn more about you!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers