compensation: DOE, submit salary requirements with resume employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
California Erectors, Inc is seeking a highly motivated Project Manager. We specialize in structural steel erection projects that include hospitals, schools, office buildings, and bridges.
We currently have an immediate opening for a motivated Project Manager with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Project Management for mid to large projects. Experience in structural steel is required. The successful applicant will report directly to the Vice President of the Company. Our office is located in the East Bay.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Knowledge of fabrication and/or steel erection is required.
• Interacting and resolving field issues between Fabricator, Field Crews, Inspectors and General Contractors is required.
• Determine project requirements from plans and spec’s.
• Knowledge & ability in structural steel estimating is a plus.
• Estimate change orders and request pricing for potential cost increases.
• Attend job walks
• Takes initiative, resolves problems, and creates improved procedures to assure tasks are completed in the most effective manner.
• Previous project management experience with mid to large subcontracts is mandatory.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience with construction firms and/or engineering is a plus.
• Provide excellent customer service from first contact to completion
• Knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit modeling and/or Tekla software is a plus
• Must have knowledge of construction contract documents such as RFI’s, change order requests, MS Project, QC for bolting and welding, and ability to organize materials.
• Must have a valid Driver’s License
• A Construction Management Degree and/or Bachelor’s Degree is not required but must have relevant experience in Structural Steel Project Management.
• Proficient at reading and interpreting structural construction plans and specifications for fabrication and steel erection is required.
• Excellent communications skills
• Detail orientated
Position offers a competitive compensation package. Submit resumes with references and salary requirements to the above email address.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers