Now you can tighten up your skin and avoid surgery while saving yourself tons of cash! This is no joke, ladies! Fibroblast Skin Tightening is here!!!
And in honor of Independance Day we are offering this amazing service for 25% OFF!!!! Schedule your procedure for July 1st-6th and you will save 25%!!! Head on over to Aezthetica.com!!!!
What if Fibroblast Skin Tightening and how does it help with aging?
Fibroblast, plasma skin tightening, plasma pen and Fibroblast Plasma are a few names this procedure goes by, it is considered to be a minimally invasive procedure with little to no risk and much more affordable then surgery. Um, who’s with me & more importantly, where do I sign up?
Fibroblast skin tightening is known to be successful in non-surgical eye lifts, tummy tightening and to treat excess skin on the neck and any other place you can find loose skin on your body. Some patients are a one shot and done and others may require a follow up 8 weeks after your first procedure.
Results may last up to two years, but just like anything else that’s used to treat aging, the procedure can be re-done annually. Results are usually seen immediately after your first session with a healing time of 7-10 days, however full results are more noticeable in 8 weeks after your skin under the epidermis has healed.
Much like Microblading results, your skin needs time to heal. Read on to see if this procedure is right for you…
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Fibroblast is fairly new to the beauty industry here in the U.S. but has been popular for many years in Europe. The device that is used is FDA approved and a precisely accurate hand held device that works by utilizing the voltage in the air between its tip and the natural gasses emitted from our skin, to form a plasma charge (hence the name plasma skin tightening).
A small electrical charge is created and instantly shrinks the targeted skin. The skins tissue immediately tightens giving you, youthful looking skin.
WHAT AREA’S CAN BE TREATED?
Fibroblasting can be used to treat a number of area’s, such as:
1. Eyelids, which includes the under eyes and excess upper eyelid skin.
2. Skin imperfections, such as skin tags and sunspots.
3. Improving the look of scars, especially acne scars.
4. Loose skin on the abdomen caused by pregnancy.
5. Nasolabial folds, aka laugh lines around the mouth area.
6. Jowls and Neck Tightening.
7. Access skin on the knee caps
HOW LONG DO RESULTS LAST?
Fibroblasting is considered more then a skin tightening treatment, while the skins volume is actually reduced, Results can last up to two years. Similar to surgical and cosmetic procedures, the effects of fibroblasting are not entirely permanent and unfortunately, does not stop any further aging, bummer! However, positive results do have lasting results depending on the areas treated. Results from treatment will be noticeable immediately after your first treatment, but the final results will be revealed after 8 weeks. Depending on the treatment and area(s) being treated an additional treatment may be required but only after 8 weeks to see full results. No more then two treatments are required. In addition to long lasting results, our lifestyle plays a big part that can prevent our results from lasting, such as smoking, excessive alcohol consumption, and increased sun exposure, etc… WEAR YOUR SPF!!!
HOW MANY TREATMENTS DO I NEED?
As mentioned throughout this post, it will vary as each individual is different. Some things that are taken into consideration, is age of client, your skins elasticity, how your skin responds to the procedure, as well as the desired correction to the area. Most clients will instantly see results and will continue to do so over the course of 8 weeks. Further treatments can possibly be done to get better results, however it is highly uncommon to need more than two treatments.
SIDE EFFECTS & RISKS
Fibroblasting has been proven to be safe due to it being non-invasive only when done by a certified technician. The majority of clients are likely to experience some minor side effects in the 7-10 days following treatment.
There will be tiny carbon crusts similar to little polkadots on and around the treated area that will generally last 7-10 days before naturally lifting and falling off, this will then reveal new pink skin underneath. Swelling is common when treating the eye area and is to be expected for a few days following especially when treating the upper eyelid. To avoid any serious side effects such as hyperpigmentation, it is crucial to follow the aftercare recommendations given to you by your technician.
ARE YOU AN IDEAL CANDIDATE?
● You should be in good health at the time of the appointment, with no pre-existing health conditions. Signs of the cold and flu will results in rescheduling your appt.
● Your skin should not be swollen or inflamed on or around the treatment area.
● If your skin in prone to keloid scars this treatment should be avoided.
● Diabetes, healing disorders or lymphatic draining issues should not undergo treatment.
● Sunburn or Suntanning should be avoided. Please avoid tanning prior to treatment.
● Clients with Hyperpigmentation / Hypopigmentation are not ideal candidates.
● Treatment cannot be preformed if signs of Herpes simplex (cold sores when working in the lip area) It is recommended you consult with their medical Doctor and begin taking doctor prescribed medication 3 days prior to treatment and 4 days following treatment.
● Treatment cannot be preformed if Client wears a pacemaker.
● Treatment must be avoided if your are pregnant or breastfeeding.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers