You might have a personal trainer. How would you like to have a personal, multi-talented assistant?
QR Code Link to This Post
As an organizer, I can
I can also
- Convert an apartment-full of your personal papers into neat and ordered folders
- Convert the following to files in your computer and put the originals in storage (or prepare to give away): Photos, music, video, and documents, such as receipts
- Assist you in taking care of your financial documents
- Put your finances on automated spreadsheets and create monthly or annual reports according to your specs
I’m gentle and patient: I specialize in assisting people with tech or computer phobias, and I love working with seniors. Whether you see yourself as slow or fast, I like to help.
- Program spreadsheets and do your bookkeeping
- Deal with your publicity, mailing list, database, and mass mailings
- Track and respond to your correspondence—even technical or complex—on a regular basis
- Make a beautiful web page for you, edit fiction or nonfiction, edit legal documents
- Create a technical manual for your business, assist you to write, compose, edit, and illustrate your book, publish the book in Kindle form, and help you with your poetry
- Teach you how to play chess or the Japanese game of Go
- Help you track your priorities
- Teach you about your PC and help you with its applications and security
I live near the U.C. Berkeley campus. I’m available to interview you and to find out how I can assist you. I’m always happy to listen!
post id: 7016442186
email to friend