cats are OK - purrr apartment laundry in bldg off-street parking
QR Code Link to This Post
3 bedroom/2 bath apartment in a detached 2-unit building in the rear of property, available immediately. Apartment has been recently renovated with new floors and remodeled kitchen/bath. Large living room and open floor plan with kitchen provides ample entertaining space. Located on ground floor of the building, with a shared outdoor courtyard. Location is central to 580/880/980 freeways, and less than ½-mile away from MacArthur BART. Close to Whole Foods, and all the restaurants/shops in uptown Oakland.
Year lease, with month-to-month following. Owner pays water/garbage, tenant is responsible for PGandE, cable/internet. Smoking is not allowed inside the apartment or within 50 ft of the building entry. No dogs allowed, cats considered. Coin operated laundry is on the premesis. There is an option for private parking for a small vehicle; street parking in this area is free and usually available within 1-2 blocks. First month, last month, and $2800 security deposit due at lease signing.
- All persons 18 years of age or older must complete and sign an application. All applicants must meet qualifications to be accepted
- Each applicant must submit a verifiable photocopy of a valid government-issued photo ID
- A $45 non-refundable credit check fee must be submitted with application per person
- Ideal FICO score greater than 650
- No prior evictions or unlawful detainer filings.
- Must have verifiable gross income more than 2.5 times the monthly rent and/or total recurring monthly payments (i.e., rent, car payment, bills, student loans, etc.) & less than 50% of gross income.
- Three references required, including at least one from a prior rental
- This is a non-smoking community. No smoking allowed in units or apartment common areas.
Please contact for rental application, scheduling a viewing appointment, and open house information. Please provide the following details in your initial email:
- Number of tenants in your party and brief information about each (age, current employment, etc.)
- Ideal move-in date and length of lease
- Availability for showing (days/times)
- Contact information (email or phone)
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers