application fee details: $40 towards cost of background and credit check cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof apartment laundry on site no smoking off-street parking rent period: monthly
QR Code Link to This Post
This lovely apartment home is located in Hiddendale, a small complex that sits far from the street behind a house. This is a great commute location. Hiddendale consists of a house at the front of the property and a 6-plex building at the far end of the property. The apartment building is hard to see until you begin to go down the driveway.
WE PAY FOR THE FOLLOWING:
** Weekly landscape service of the backyard of the unit.
** Water used in the unit and for the lawn in the private backyard,
** Gas to heat the water used in the unit,
** Weekly trash service
** Weekly recycling service
** City of Hayward sewer service
Apartment features include:
* Wood kitchen cabinets and stone counters and full stone back-splashes,
* Low energy ceiling light over sink and cooking area,
* Low energy remote controlled fan light in dining area.
* Low energy stainless steel appliances including: stainless steel lined dishwasher for maximum cleanliness, near new
stainless steel deluxe refrigerator with ice maker, newer stainless steel electric range, newer deep stainless steel sink
and deluxe faucet and newer heavy duty garbage disposal.
* Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) flooring in kitchen, dining area, living room and hallway.
* Dual pane windows with mini-blinds and screens.
* Quality carpet and deluxe pad in both bedrooms.
* Six-panel interior doors and newer hardware.
* Dual pane sliding patio door in dining area with high-end fabric panels leads to private backyard.
Yard Features include:
* Private backyard off kitchen/dining area
* Newly painted deck
* Lovely lawn with automatic sprinklers
* Wood fencing topped with wood privacy lattice.
* A hose bib in case you want to garden in pots
* An exterior electrical outlet, adjacent to the deck. These come in handy if you have an electric spit on your BBQ or want to string lights around the yard.
* The remodeled bath is spacious and features a newer tub, cultured marble surround and new sliding shower doors. It also features a comfort height toilet, a new large vanity, a new deluxe mirror lined medicine chest, a vinyl floor, a new overhead space heater with blower and light that will make you and the bathroom toasty warm when you step from your shower or bath, a very luxurious feeling.
* One parking space right in front of this apartment is included in the monthly rent. When available, a second parking stall would be available for an additional fee of $50 per month when available.
* One cat or small dog (under 30-35 pounds at full growth) is welcome unless it is a yapper because we have residents who work from home and the other tenants shouldn't be disturbed by parking dogs. Dogs must be on a leash when outside of the apartment, except when it is in its own backyard. Tenant must provide us with proof of current shots of their pet and we must meet your pet to determine if his/her personality will do well in the complex. Please note: Our gardener tends all the yards one day per week. If you have a pet, you will need to remove your dog's droppings before the gardener arrives.
* No loud vehicles. No vehicle repairs and no car washing on premises.
Please note: This is a smoke free or non-smoking complex. Tenants are not allowed to smoke anywhere on the premises. Tenants are responsible to make sure their guests do not smoke on the premises.
Click on the reply button to contact Joanne with questions or to schedule a personal tour.
Note: We follow OSHA's covid-19 procedures for showing this unit. This includes emailing you a covid-19 advisory that you are required to electronically sign. All visitors must wear masks over their nose and mouth at all time and must maintain at least a 6-foot distance from other people.
The monthly rent on a one-year lease is $2,300. The security deposit is $2,000.
Occupancy: The apartment is now ready for immediate occupancy. Maximum occupancy is four people per the two bedroom apartments. Note: According to Child Protective Services (CPS) children of the opposite sex who are over the age of five are not supposed to share a bedroom. Children, except for infants, of any age are not supposed to share a bedroom with an adult. We abide by the CPS guidelines.
Application fee is $40 per adult over age 18. Applicant must have good credit and verifiable gross monthly income of at least $6,500. (before deductions), positive past renting references, and credit scores above 650. We do not rent to anyone who has ever been evicted from any prior housing. By the way, evicted is not the same as having received a notice to move by a prior landlord who is selling or other issue. We're concerned that a tenant has a history of paying their rent in full and on time.
Location of apartment: Hiddendale is at 517 and 519 Shepherd Avenue, Hayward, CA 94544. (517 is the house at the front of the complex and 519 is the 6-plex building at the rear of the complex).
This rental is listed by: Advantage Realty, Joanne L. Gardiner, Broker. Click the reply button at the top of this ad for contact information to call or text her with questions.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers