This is two-story 2 bedroom/2.5 bathroom with an in-unit washer and dryer. It is one of three live-work units in the Glashaus community with a separate entrance that is accessible from the street. Perfect for telecommuters, small-business owners, artists. Property is conveniently located near public transportation and freeways and is central to San Francisco, Berkeley, Oakland, Walnut Creek. Unit has 1 assigned parking spot in the private gated garage.
Common utilities shared by the community (water, trash, building electricity). Tenant is responsible for in-unit electricity, cable, phone, and internet.
Ready to lease now!
No smokers, no pets, please.
Location is at the Glashaus Podium Building on Hollis Street in Emeryville, California.
Scroll down to see more details about this property
Two story, ~1350 square feet
2 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom
Separate entrance from the street
Open 1st floor plan—kitchen, dining, family room
Painted polished concrete 1st floor, carpeted 2nd floor, wooden stairs
Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and walk-in closet
Heating / Air conditioning / Air Cycling
Double pane windows
Cable and internet-ready (1GB)
GE Stainless steel appliances
Gas range / oven, Refrigerator / Freezer, Dishwasher
Microwave, Garbage disposal
Granite counter top, Kitchen island
Rent: $3600 (includes gated parking, water, garbage/recycling, access to community room and limited guest parking)
Deposit: $3600 (refundable minus any cleaning or necessary repairs)
Lease term: 12 months (negotiable)
No smoking, no pets
Renters must provide proof of renters insurance.
Glashaus Community Features
1 Private Parking space / public garage and off-street parking
Elevator to garage
Near transportation, restaurants, shopping
Community Room,Mail room
A Sample of Emeryville Community Features
Transportation Access, Free Emeryville shuttle (Emery-Go-Round) to BART
Easy access to AC Transit Express, Easy access to Highways 24/80/580/680
Emeryville train station serves the Capitol Corridor and other Amtrak lines.
Restaurants and cafes across the street
Jasmin Blossom, KYU2, Los Moles
Rotten City Pizza, Starbucks, Subway
Restaurants and cafes nearby
510 Bureau, Peet's, Public Market Food Hall
Rudy's Can't Fail Cafe, Summer Summer
Berkeley Bowl West, Trader Joe's, Bay Street
4th Street, Target
****TAKING APPLICATIONS NOW*****
APPLICATION PROCESS (please read):
1) All Applications must be filled out online and Application Fees paid through the LINK BELOW before they can be processed. One Application per person over the age of 18 please.
2) All supporting documents such as pay-stubs, IDs, current and past rental history with phone numbers must be attached to the online application please.
3) All the documents must be submitted before we process an application.
4) Submitting an application would require paying an application fee. This fee won't be refunded whether we run your credit or not since the company we contract with would not issue refunds and the money goes to them and not us. So if you genuinely like the apartment, apply. Please set clear expectations before applying. We don't want your application fees and we encourage people not to randomly apply and pay an application fee that they cannot recover.
5) We are 100% transparent and believe in full disclosures. Every once in a while an error may creep into one of our advertisements even after we proof and re-proof an ad. We in no way intend to make any misrepresentations and attempt to correct any errors as soon as we are notified. Also, we often must rely on the words of a property owner for various items listed in our posts. BEMG won't accept any responsibility if any such errors appear into our advertisements.
All square footage is approximate. At times pictures may be of a similar unit and not necessarily of the unit being advertised.
When in doubt, please ask questions until you are fully satisfied.
6) We look at all applications on a first come, first serve basis based on qualifications. We are an equal opportunity housing provider.
7) Upon being approved, we require a holding deposit (by 1pm of the next business day) which is part of your move-in deposit so that we would hold the apartment for you. At that time, we remove the ad and email you a lease.
8) We structure the lease so that the lease end date is no later than the beginning/end of the Summer and they'd be Renewable again for a Year at the termination.
9) Proof of renters insurance will be required. Bay's Elite management must be added as "Additional Insured". General liability limit must be minimum $100,000 and maximum deductible must be no greater than $1,000.
Thank you for your attention to all of the above.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers