cats are OK - purrr apartment laundry in bldg no smoking carport
QR Code Link to This Post
Surrounded with natural light, this sunny apartment is located on the second floor of an elegant mansion, built in 1904 on the lagoon. Spacious and comfortable, there are 11' ceilings, cove moldings, and original hardwood floors throughout. A French door in the living room opens to a covered balcony which overlooks the private grounds, on one half acre. you'll feel like you're on vacation, enjoying the excellent views of the gardens, lawns, tall palm trees and the mountains across the bay. Steps lead down to the waterfront, where there is an outdoor fireplace and picnic area.
******* APARTMENT AMENITIES *******
* Open living dining room 21'x15', with a cedar closet.
* Master bedroom 15'x15', with 2 windows and a walk in closet with a window.
* Second bedroom 10'x12', with 2 closets.
* Renovated eat in kitchen, with gas stove, dishwasher, and garbage disposal.
* Tiled Bathroom, with a vanity, huge mirror, and linen closet.
* Covered Balcony, perfect for dining, relaxing and enjoying spectacular sunsets
*Spacious private grounds on one half acre, with trees and flower gardens on the lagoon
* Ideal, serene environment for home office
***** INCLUDED UTILITIES *PGE *Water *Garbage and recycling ****
**** Residential coinless laundry in the building
**** extra storage in the building in the building
**** Assigned Off Street Parking on the property
* Pet policy only cats
Excellent location on a quiet street in a great residential neighborhood, yet just 4 blocks from the Park St. Shopping, Dining, new Multiplex Movie Theatre. The Southshore Shoping Center, with Trader Joe's, Safeway, Gap, Banking and more, is three blocks away. The beach and shoreline bicycle/walking path are only four blocks away. Easy access to Bart, the Ferry, Express Bus to downtown San.Francisco, and the Oakland Airport.
For more information, or for an appointment to view, ........ Please call
show contact info
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers