compensation: We offer excellent compensation with health and retirement benefits. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We’re an accounting and investment firm located near downtown Walnut Creek, within walking distance of BART. We are committed to providing high quality service for our clients. We’re looking for the right person to join our team as we expand.
• Bookkeeping, with an emphasis on A/P, bank deposits and bank reconciliations
• Assess vendor invoices for proper approval
• Process disbursement transactions with a high degree of accuracy
• File and maintain vendor records
• Prepare ad hoc management reports as requested
• Assist with special projects
• Coordinate with CPAs on an ongoing basis
• 5+ years bookkeeping experience desired
• Strong accounting background desired
• Proficiency with accounting software, preferably QuickBooks
• Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Professional verbal and written skills
• Accurate mathematical skills and strong attention to detail
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task and manage priorities
We offer excellent compensation with health and retirement benefits.
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reply with a resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers