Accountemps is looking to full-time an Accounting Clerk, whose duties will be matching invoices to purchase orders/ vouchers, data entry, and assisting with Accounts Payable (A/P). This is a temporary position based in the Vacaville, California area, with the potential to be a long term/ permanent role for the right fit. If you enjoy being part of an efficient, team-oriented environment with an opportunity for career advancement, then this position could be for you. This is with an organization that has become a well-respected employer in the area and has a great workplace culture.
QR Code Link to This Post
What you get to do every single day
• Process bills in the online portal and batch them to QuickBooks seeking appropriate authorization from Managers for invoices in accordance with current accounts payable SOP’s
• Reconcile supplier statements to ensure AWIP is in receipt of all outstanding bills, requesting copy invoice/ credits and delivery documentation where appropriate
• Coordinate with vendors.
• Undertaking the payment & expense runs to allow timely and efficient payments in line with company policy.
• Coordinate the 1099 process along with other tax payment processes.
• Processing/ allocating incoming payments to open invoices.
• Receive inquiries and respond effectively to customers, vendors, suppliers, employees, and all others.
• 3+ years of Full-Cycle Accounts Payable experience
• AA in Accounting or related field
• Familiarity with multiple accounting software, ie. QuickBooks, ERP systems, etc.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, processing 300 invoices a week.
If interested in this position, please contact Adrian.Gould@Accountemps.com or call (707) 422-8056.