compensation: 70,000 to 85,000 per year DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Title: Sr. Tax Accountant
Established CPA firm has a position for tax professional to join our team as a Tax Accountant. This is a permanent full-time position, with tremendous advancement possibilities. Our firm has established Manager and Partner paths for motivated team members.
• Year-end adjustments, account reconciliations, and preparation of supporting schedules
• Individual, partnership, and corporate income tax return preparation
• Bookkeeping, including original data entry as well as review of clients' QuickBooks files
• Assist with IRS/State tax notices, and audits
• Work on year-end tax projections
• A Bachelor's degree (Accounting Preferred) (min GPA=3.30)
• 3-5 years of relevant experience in CPA/Tax/Accounting office
• Lacerte Software experience preferred
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & Ability to work well with others
• Excellent written, verbal, and listening communication skills
• Excellent PC skills, including accounting software and Microsoft Office
• CPA or EA preferred or advanced in licensing process
Must be highly accurate and detail-oriented, with ability to meet deadlines.
Support and training will be provided.
Currently not supporting any Visa applicants.
2 Weeks paid vacation
Family balanced CPA firm environment
To apply please submit resume and cover letter in pdf format.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers