Company Info: We’re a large engineering and construction company that specializes in remodeling and redesigning of existing buildings. We work on multiple construction jobs currently and have several additional projects for the upcoming year. This growth requires us to expand our accounting team to accommodate for the increased project workload.
We’re expanding our accounting team and would like to bring on an Accounts Payable Specialist to handle most of our payables. You’ll be working with the Accounts Payable Manager for most of your duties.
Culture fit is very important to us – we’re all like-minded individuals.
• Transactional AP, inputting invoices, matching packing slips, processing invoices. We have an external vendor that creates the POs. The AP Specialist will match PO reports to invoices.
• Expense reports processing
• Processing 100-150 invoices a week
• Credit Card processing (30 company accounts)
• Assist in other ad hoc accounting projects
• Fast paced environment – business is growing quickly
• Collaborative environment, everyone works in tandem to get things done
• No drama – we’re all flexible with most things but this flexibility comes from our maturity
• Accounts Payable experience
• Advanced Excel (vlookups used often here)
• Flexibility and ability to “roll with the punches”
• Example: not all invoices come across with proper approvals, so you may need to resolve the approvals before processing it
• Someone that won’t get upset if standard operating procedures aren’t fully flushed out and is able to ask the right questions
• Mentality of a problem solver. Step out of regular AP sometimes to tackle any and all issues.
• Detailed and accurate – payables need to be processed with correct dollar amounts and addresses.
• $55-70k annual, depending on experience
• We’re open to junior profiles, but are willing to also consider those with more tenure in accounting – knowledge of other accounting duties (not just AP) highly desired!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers