compensation: Negotiable $30 Plus experiance level employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Insurance agency seeking an experienced Property and Casualty Account Manager with 3 years experience in the personal lines department. You must have a current P & C license. Computer and excellent communication skills a must.
Your responsibilities will include communication with both clients and companies, completing applications, processing endorsements, renewals, certificates of insurance, cancellations, etc. Rating risks.
A strong background in all Property and Casualty lines is required. Experience with the Sales Force Management Systems would be a plus.
We are looking for a team player and someone who is self-motivated. If this is you, please apply.
• Experience -- 3 Years
• License Required --California Property and Casualty Broker-Agent Insurance License
• Excellent communication skills and listening ability to deal with clients and company personnel via phone, in person, email and snail mail
• Ability to learn multiple computer rating and underwriting systems
• Application, Certificate, Renewal and Rating expertise
• Effective organizational and interpersonal skills
• Confident in your skills to be an "Account Manager" and ability to work independently
• Competency using Microsoft Applications - Word, Excel and Outlook
• Someone who wants to be part of a team!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers