Established CPA firm has two openings for entry level CPA candidates to join our team.
Earn experience and get licensed with us. All of our entry level staff accountants go on to become great CPAs.
Support and training will be provided.
• Work on Year-end adjustments, account reconciliations, and preparation of supporting schedules
• Work on Individual, partnership, and corporate income tax return preparation
• Work on Bookkeeping, including original data entry as well as review of clients' QuickBooks files
• Assist with IRS/State tax notices, and audits
• Work on year-end tax projections
• A Bachelor's degree (Accounting Preferred) (min GPA=3.30)
• A great work ethic and strong desire to become a CPA
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & Ability to work well with others
• Excellent written, verbal, and listening communication skills
• Excellent PC skills, including accounting software and Microsoft Office
• CPA candidate
Must be highly accurate and detail-oriented, with ability to meet deadlines.
Currently not supporting any Visa applicants.
2 Weeks paid vacation
Family balanced CPA firm environment
To apply please submit resume and cover letter in pdf format.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers