To create a new account, visit the account signup page.
- You'll need to enter your email address and a verification word.
- Once you've done so, check your email for steps to confirm your account.
Forgot the password for your account? Request a password reset.
- postings: a list of posts associated with your account.
- drafts: posts that are not fully submitted will appear under this tab temporarily.
- settings: change your email address, password, default homepage, and manage your forums handles.
- billing: billing and account info for paid posters.
Make changes to your live posts and resubmit your expired posts from the "postings" tab.
- edit will bring you to the edit posting screen.
- delete will bring you to a confirmation screen where you can confirm the deletion of your post.
- repost will let you resubmit a free or paid post.
- renew will move your post to the top of the list.
Make a new post from the account homepage
On the far right side of the account homepage, you will see a dropdown list that allows you to select a craigslist city for your post. Select the desired site, click the "go" button. After clicking the "go" button, the posting process is identical to posting without a craigslist account. (If you are having trouble finding the correct craigslist site, please visit our list of available sites, and choose the most appropriate one.)