Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Digital Health Company Seeks Content Manager (Virtual )
We are an early-stage (but well-financed) digital health company that operates completely virtually. Our team members are mostly located in FL, VA, OH, and WI. We operate pretty independently but interact frequently through phone, chat and video chat.
Our product, patent pending, is going to revolutionize how consumers are motivated to learn about their personal health and increase their health literacy.
We are seeking a content manager to assist the CCO and Dir of Product with all content initiatives. Tasks will evolve over time and based on the individual we hire, but will likely include:
- Managing any outside freelance content resources
- Content production; editing for style, copyediting, producing in our CMS
- Shepherding content through stages of clinical review (managing version control)
- Conduct frequent site QA, always with an eye toward innovation and improvement
- Create original health content, primarily in quiz and Q/A format
- Ensure that ALL content is appropriate for low-literacy populations
- 1 to 3 years experience managing digital content
- Experience with health content preferred
- Strong writing, editing and copyediting skills
- Self-starter and ability to produce high quantity of work with little supervision
Please submit resume and cover letter for consideration and more information.
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers