Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
9/3-9/16: Standard Arabic & Dialects in SF (financial district)
Pacific Arabic Resources (pacificarabic dot com) is a secular, apolitical language school serving the growing community of people interested in learning Arabic.
We offer classes in
- Standard Arabic (MSA)
- Gulf Arabic (spoken in Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states)
- Egyptian Arabic
- Levantine Arabic (spoken in Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, Israel and Jordan)
- Iraqi Arabic
- Tunisian Arabic
- Moroccan Arabic
- Arabic calligraphy (taught in English)
- Arab history (taught in English)
Our classes are taught by professional, experienced language instructors, not just native speakers. We employ a communicative, interactive approach involving role play, dramatization, association and repetitive analogies, injecting steady doses of vocabulary while making it fun and engaging.
Have a look at our class schedule; you're sure to find a class that meets your needs and you can register securely online. Questions? Please email us; we'll get right back to you!
Our instruction makes it possible for you to achieve your language goals while enjoying the process in a stimulating and supportive environment. Come join us!
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers