Human Resources Assistant (scotts valley)
• Maintenance of sensitive files, employee, medical and attendance records.
• Maintenance of Human Resource Information System (HRIS).
• Participation in new hire process; recruiting, on-boarding.
• Employee relations; recording and assisting in conflict resolutions and discussions.
• Careful tracking and filing of:
- Training documentation
- Performance evaluation management
- Workers Compensation claims
Skills and Experience:
• Excellent communication skills; Verbal (Spanish a plus) with the ability to be concise and to the point both verbally and when authoring emails, letters, scribing for meetings, taking notes and documenting procedures.
• Above average interpersonal skills with proficiency in networking and active listening while being respectful and polite.
• Education level: high school diploma plus some secondary education or business experience equivalent.
• Training: Human Resources; trainer; safety; secretarial/administrative; or equivalent.
• Technical skills: computer, software -- HRIS (Paylocity a plus), Microsoft Office.
• Problem solving: day to day interpretation of company procedures, practices and culture
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers