Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Quality Analyst (dublin / pleasanton / livermore)
Quality Analysts are responsible for quality assurance inspection, auditing, execution and reporting, of Leapforce's Search Engine Evaluators. Analysts are accountable for ensuring Evaluator's quality of work meets or exceed Leapforce standards by correctly applying evaluation guidelines and instructions. Analysts will actively be involved in measuring and improving the accuracy and effectiveness of our evaluation processes.
Skills and Qualifications
* Excellent web research skills and analytical abilities
* Have in-depth, up-to-date familiarity with American social culture, media, and web culture
* Broad range of interests, with specific areas of expertise a plus
* Excellent comprehension and written communication skills in English
* University degree or equivalent experience
* Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
* Experience creating computer based training courses is a plus
* Meet all quality and accuracy goals for various Leapforce projects
* Perform ad hoc quality inspections of crowdsourced tasks to ensure accuracy
* Assess crowdsourced work for quality and provide coaching and feedback as needed
* Utilize Leapforce's technology platform to identify and address low quality crowdsourced tasks
* Identify training opportunities that will drive increased levels of quality through various projects
Interested in this full-time opportunity? Apply by sending a copy of your resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers