FACILITIES/MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - EMERYVILLE - FT + BENEFITS (emeryville)
compensation: up to $20.00 DOE + medical, dental, vision, 401K and free club membership
• 1-2 years of experience of mechanical and building maintenance or education in electrical, mechanical, carpentry, HVAC, or plumbing
• Experience in any of the following areas is a plus: Plumbing and pool maintenance/ repairs, HVAC filter changing, carpentry, power equipment/mechanical repair and basic equipment trouble-shooting -- Working with vendors/contractors
• Time management skills
• Achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPI) based on needs, tasks completed, and collaboration with the Regional Facilities Manager
• Current CPR certification or ability to pass CPR certification within 60 days of hire date
• Basic skills with MS Office
• Ability to work, climb and descend from ladders, operate power equipment safely, and to lift equipment or items weighing 50+ pounds
• Ability to travel to different clubs with own transportation (reimbursed)
• Job Duties
• Ability to perform maintenance or repair in electrical, plumbing, pools, building interior/exterior
• Make financial decisions based on needs related to repairs and support all new and remodel Club activities
• Achieve goals as outlined in KPI Performance Plans through Facility Technicians performance
• Collaborate with vendors to drive results and resolve issues
• Monitor vendor work to ensure quality and efficient service is provided
• Flexibility in scheduling to meet facility needs.
• Travel Requirements:
• Candidates selected for interviews will need to provide proof a current driver's license, car registration, insurance, and current DMV printout.
• Personal vehicle is require, and travel reimbursement provided.
• High school graduate or equivalent
Candidates selected will undergo a background check to include drug testing
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers