**FIRE PROTECTION**- Fire Sprinkler Technician (fremont / union city / newark)
Arrow Fire Protection has provided quality service to the San Francisco Bay Area for over 40 years. We are a well established and stable Company.
We are looking to add an additional fire sprinkler technician to our team to perform inspections, testing, maintenance and repairs on fire sprinkler systems, fire hoses, extinguishers, and other fire protection related equipment for our existing clients.
We are looking for an experienced fire sprinkler technician; and/or someone with a strong fire protection background.
You must be customer service oriented, friendly, and have a professional appearance and demeanor appropriate to the fire life safety industry.
You will join our professional team and provide service to our existing customers throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. In addition to the standard tasks for the job; you will be expected to complete inspection reports, surveys, work orders, and invoices. You will meet with customers, building engineers, and property managers, etc.
You will drive a company provided service vehicle. You will be expected to keep it stocked with the correct parts/tools and inventory required for the project at hand (all provided by the company). In addition, you will keep the service vehicle clean and organized. You must be able to work independently, in addition to providing labor and assistance on larger jobs.
This position is based out of our Fremont facility, however service work is performed throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
* Excellent customer service skills
* Attention to Detail
* Must work, and present oneself in a professional manner appropriate to the fire life safety industry
* Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
* Proficient Communication Skills in English - Written and Verbal
* Ability to communicate effectively, and to maintain cooperative working relationships
* Valid California Drivers License, with a safe driving record
* Pre-Employment Drug Screen will be performed, and random testing is done during employment
* Pre-Employment Background Check will be performed
This is a FULL TIME Position - a consistent 40 Hours per week
(Monday - Friday)
Vacation - Holidays - Medical
For consideration, please send your resume to:
Response by E-mail:
Subject line: Sprinkler Technician position
Response by Fax #: 510-770-8649
Attn: Sprinkler Department - Sprinkler Technician position
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers