Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Appointment based in home sales CLOSERS NEEDED NOW (concord / pleasant hill / martinez)
contract job part-time
About A1 Solar Power, Inc.
A1 solar Power is California's leader in customized residential solar energy systems. Since 1986, we have been delivering top quality customer service, expert system design and installation, and rebate processing to our highly satisfied customers. We pride ourselves in our constant adaptability to the growing alternative energy industry and is always going the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction with their final product.
We provide a supportive team environment which allows everyone the opportunity to grow professionally and always invite new ideas to help company move up to the next level. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Position: Solar Sales Representative
Generate sales of custom built solar electric systems. As a sales representative, you will run daily sales appointments in customers' homes from pre-qualified leads and appointments we provide.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Sales of residential solar electric systems and energy efficiency services
- Closing deals and signing contracts at clients homes
- Ability to be a successful first-time closer
- Utilizing online tools and conducting preliminary site evaluations to develop an intial system design. The design is primarily used to provide the customer with a visual example of how a solar system will look in his/her home
- Analysis of customer's current and projected electrical usage and financial return on investment
- Must have a clear understanding of sales cycle, contract agreements and be able to explain and review agreements to close customers
- High School Diploma or GED Required Experience
- Not required to have immediate experience with solar, but sales experience is a plus. We will provide thorough training Required Skills
- Loyal, reliable, responsible and committed to reach personal and company goals
- Commission based on per system sold
Please send your resume and cover letter to the linked email address above/below. Applications without both items will not be considered.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers