Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Estimator / In- Home Sales Consultant (fairfield / vacaville)
Why consider a career with S & G Carpet and More?
-This position includes a company vehicle
- S & G Carpet and More is the largest independently owned floor covering retailer in Northern California with six locations- we've been in business for over 64 years.
- We are committed to growth and expansion.
- Flooring is a 79 Billion dollar industry and employees over 70,000 people in the US
- Interested in career growth? You can always take your career to the next level with S & G Carpet and More- We promote from within whenever possible.
- We have the best selection of flooring products in Northern California.
-We foster a family environment that makes coming to work fun and provide you with all of the training you will need to become an expert in the flooring industry.
We are looking for motivated and goal driven sales professionals!
Our successful sales consultants earn between $54,000 -- $70,000 per year.
Positively increase the sales revenue and profitability of the organization, through superior customer service and salesmanship. Attend scheduled appointments to measure customer homes and provide on-site product consultation. Develop sales strategies to qualify and close interested prospects.
- Complete measurements review product needs, deal with customer service issues, and determine other opportunities.
- Design professional demonstrations or presentations of company products or service while in-home.
- Follow up with all appointments in a timely fashion that falls within division guidelines.
- Establish and maintain customer profit margins based on customer category and potential volume.
- Continuously update all customers on company product modifications, changes and enhancements.
- Enhance knowledge of new products, procedures, services and tools by attending company departmental and training meetings.
- Maintaining professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Use marketing materials to maximize sales effectiveness and efficiency by using relevant sales management tools.
- Prepare reports for management on a regular basis, including reporting of current leads being pursued, closure rate, and jobs in progress.
- Close jobs while in-home which is consistent with the strategy of this division.
- Measure jobs, prepare quotes to customers as needed, including quoting on jobsite.
- Accurately and legibly complete all customer contracts.
- Deal with customer complaints, resolving certain problems with installations, like damage or incorrect orders, and salvaging a potential lost customer.
- Motivation with a strong drive and desire to succeed in a sales role
- Confidence and ability to advise on design choices
- Clean driving record
- Previous success in a sales role preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of computers
- Must be willing to work at least one day per weekend
Education and Qualifications:
- At least two years of proven sales experience.
- Above market salary potential including commission and bonuses
- Kaiser Medical Plan (S&G Covers 90% of the Costs)
- Vision, Dental and 401k plans available
- Paid holiday, and personal time
- Full-time hours guaranteed
Click here to apply: http://app.hireology.com/s/26256
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers