Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Insurance Sales and Customer Service Representative (dublin / pleasanton / livermore)
Job Category: Sales and Customer Service
Wakamatsu Insurance Agency is a premier Allstate Agency located in Livermore, CA. We take our job seriously and tailor our client's policies to their needs. We care, and it shows in our survey results of our clients! Our dedicated staff works incredibly hard to insure that our clients are completely satisfied. We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, natural born sales person with a desire to make a difference in people's lives. To sell, market, and service our insurance products to existing clients and new customers. As a full-time agent you will help individuals, families, and small businesses secure their tomorrows.
We are looking for an energetic and hungry individual with a great attitude to join our fast pace agency sales and customer service department. As an independent insurance sales and service professional you will work with a dynamic team of sales and service agents that share your desire to win. We are excited to hire and train highly motivated individuals that will fit right into our agency. If you are as excited as we are about this opportunity please apply today.
The job responsibilities of an insurance sales and customer service representative are as follows:
• Meeting new business production goals and objectives as established.
• Developing insurance quotes, making sales presentations, and closing sales.
• Following up with customers to assure satisfaction, responding to queries, soliciting further sales, and solving or referring problems
• Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty
• Presenting and explaining insurance policy options based upon prospective client needs and their personal goals
Listed below are a few requirements of an insurance sales and customer service professional at the agency:
• Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
• Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
• Be a fantastic presenter.
• Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
• Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
• A property & casualty license is preferred but will train the right individual.
• Professional phone etiquette.
• Career minded vision.
• Works well with other employees and is a team player with a positive attitude.
• Good computer skills
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please apply at: https://dashboard.idealtraits.com/career/Wakamatsu-Insurance-Agency-Inc./14092475065vie
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers