Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Sales Associates needed for OAKLEY STORE! (dublin / pleasanton / livermore)
Are you looking for an exciting career with an innovative, fun, and expanding company?
Oakley has an immediate opening for Sales Associates at the Stoneridge Mall O-Store location in Pleasanton, CA.
The Sales Associate is the most critical link in ensuring that our customers have a rewarding experience that will keep them coming back time after time. The Sales Associate must demonstrate excellent customer service skills, meet hourly selling and customer capture goals, provide product knowledge to our customers and work as part of a team to meet individual and store objectives.
• Provide outstanding customer service to each customer by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer.
• Maintaining solid Oakley product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service as deemed necessary.
• Aid customers in locating merchandise or finding the right solutions based on individual needs.
• Achieve high levels of sales performance and results.
• Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
• Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping of sales floor and stock room.
• Assist in ringing up sales at registers and/or bagging merchandise.
• Ability to learn and operate current company POS systems.
• Any other tasks as assigned by any member of management.
*Must be available on weekends.
• Experience dealing with the public.
• Ability to read, write, count and communicate with store staff and customers.
• Availability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
• Computer proficiency and cash register experience.
• Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving on the sales floor or stock room.
• Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis.
• Knowledge of Oakley, Inc. and Oakley products.
• Outgoing, enthusiastic and sports-minded individual.
If interested please reply with a resume to the Craigslist email address provided above.
Oakley is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
To learn more about our lifestyle visit,
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers