Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Merchandisers For Remodel Team (concord / pleasant hill / martinez)
compensation: $12/hr, DOE
Retail Merchandising Solutions
RMSI, a growing national merchandising company, is looking for remodel crew team members in the Concord area.
• Are you a dynamic self-starter with a strong work ethic?
• Do you have experience in the grocery or merchandising industry?
• Are you familiar with building displays, implementing planograms, or executing cut-ins?
Remodel crew members are in a fully skilled position. Time management, prompt communication and professionalism are at the core of our merchandising team.
We offer competitive rates with possibilities for advancement. This is a great opportunity to work as part of a team in a national grocery chain with limited travel and consistent hours.
• Working Hours: Monday -- Friday. 6:00 AM start time.
• Reliable transportation is a MUST
• Position requires frequent travel throughout the region. Hotel, travel, per diem included.
• Must have experience using planograms/schematics in a previous held position
• Mileage Reimbursement Program -- compensates for drive time and mileage when applicable
• Inventory Control
o Examine merchandise to identify items to be reordered/replenished
o Requisition merchandise from appropriate supplier based on available space, on-hand merchandise, customer demand and advertising specials
o Stamp, attach or change price tags on merchandise according to price list
o Stock storage areas and displays with new merchandise
o Stock displays with new or transferred merchandise
o Reset specified stocking sections to retailer provided schematics
o Set up shelving, racking and various fixtures
o Set up advertising signs and displays on shelves, counters or tables
o Clean display cases, shelves and aisles
o New store set up tasks
• Previous time and tenure as a merchandiser, broker or equivalent exposure required.
• Current or former grocery employees encouraged to apply!
• Basic math skills and the ability to estimate quantities
• Ability to download photos from digital camera onto a computer
• Ability to maintain records and conduct inventories
• Ability to work with a group as a team player
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to handle light power tools (drills) and manual tools (hammer, screw drivers, etc.)
Must be able to:
• Possess proven leadership and training skills
• Display self-driven, positive attitude and integrity
• Be flexible and willing to adapt to changing market needs
• Be punctual and work all scheduled hours
• Have an active telephone and valid email address for daily communication
• Have a reliable form of transportation
• Provide a copy of your valid Driver's License
• Provide a copy of your proof of car insurance
Must be able to:
• Stand, bend and stoop consistently
• Stand & walk for up to an 8 hour shift (often on concrete and/or tile surfaces)
• Lift above shoulder level
• Lift up to 30lbs
• Climb stairs/ladders regularly
Complete our on-line application using the following link:
• Concord: www.rmsicareers.com/description.aspx?JobId=4019
Check out our website for additional information: http://www.rmsicareers.com
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers