Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Foster Parent Recruiter
compensation: Comprehensive employee benefits package
Since 1985, Seneca Family of Agencies has been dedicated to supporting children and families through the most difficult times of their lives. Seneca proves to be one of the state's most recognized nonprofit agencies providing high-quality, specialized mental health services for children and families throughout California.
The Recruiter brings in potential foster parents to the agency. The Recruiter promotes, markets and describes Seneca services to the community to attract interested parties to apply to be foster parents. The Recruiter develops a comprehensive recruiting strategy and implements it. The Recruiter is a part of the foster family agency team and works to uphold its mission of providing unconditional care to children and families.
- Oakland, must be willing to travel throughout the Bay Area as needed
- Develop awareness of Seneca's Foster Care program in the community
- Prepare and distribute materials about the agency
- Attend fairs, events and conferences to promote the program
- Encourage and attract potential foster families to become foster parents
- Deliver an enthusiastic and professional presentation to the public about Seneca Family of Agencies
- Work in coordination with treatment teams to gather information about clients in need of families
- Maintain accurate documentation and paperwork including, but not limited to, time sheets, petty cash, and mileage
- Facilitate completion of the certification and recertification process for foster families
- Develop understanding of Community Care Licensing Regulations and, in collaboration with the program staff, ensure program and family compliance with regulations.
- Maintain professional behavior at all times, appropriately representing Seneca's mission and philosophy
- Participate in supervision with the Director or designee
- Attend trainings as required
- Maintain a flexible schedule which includes some evenings and weekends
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience or interest in working with the community around the needs of emotionally disturbed children
- Own vehicle, valid California driver's license, clean driving record.
- Be insurable by Seneca's insurance company
- Clearance of TB test, physical exam, fingerprints and any other mandatory State/Federal requirements.
- Ability to work as a member of multi-disciplinary team
- Flexible schedule with ability to work evenings and weekend days as needed
- Good writing and organizational skills
- Full time
- Must have a flexible schedule with the ability to work evenings and weekend days.
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and chiropractic coverage, and partially paid premiums for dependents.
- Scholarship Opportunities
- 4 weeks Paid Time Off
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Great team environment!
To apply and view all of our current employment opportunities, click here!
* Questions? Please, visit our website at: www.senecafoa.org or call Seneca's Human Resources Department at: (510)317-1437.
Seneca Family of Agencies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers