Print Production Coordinator (TEMP) (emeryville)
PNC is the maker of Premier Protein shakes and bars, and Joint Juice drinks and concentrate. PNC is in the process of acquiring PowerBar as a strategic growth initiative. PNC is operated by its own management team, with publicly traded Post Holdings Inc. (Sales $2+ billion) as a holding company acting in a "private equity" capacity. Post Holdings is comprised of the Active Nutrition (PNC & Dymatize), Post Foods, and Private Label business groups, and is rapidly expanding via acquisition. The PNC business will be independently managed by its experienced management team located in Emeryville, California.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
This Position is a temporary full time position for a period of 3-6 months, with opportunity to become a regular FT position.
Ensure packaging project activities stay on track by coordinating graphics process with internal parties, outside agencies, and printers.
Print Production: 100% of TIME
- Interface with design agencies and printers to set up pre-production calls
- Problem-solve with agency to keep packaging within cost and quality standards
- Review artwork readers with an exacting eye, ensuring that layout, images, text, and links are accurate
- Set up artwork for internal cross-functional routing and provide feedback to design agency
- Review color proofs and ink drawdowns from printers and elevate any issues to marketing
- Maintain graphics and packaging art files and retains
- Coordinate receipt of packaging samples with printer
- Able to establish expertise in and facilitate a consistent graphic production process, while also identifying opportunities for improvement
- Travel to evaluate new printers and attend press checks
- Keep project trackers updated and identify bottle necks in process
- AA degree or equivalent business experience, preferably at least 3 years of experience with print and packaging
- Solid understanding of graphic development and experience in multiple types of printing processes and substrates
- Strong ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Highly detail oriented down to the last pixel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional attitude in interaction with internal and external parties
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers