Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
*** Paralegal needed immediately ** (walnut creek)
We are looking for someone who is organized, responsible, takes pride in their work and has a professional demeanor. Attention to detail is a must. Position will directly report to the managing attorney and will also have responsibilities for other attorneys. The right candidate will be friendly, dedicated and a team player. In return you will get the opportunity to work with a great, hard-working team where you will expand your skills and knowledge in the industry.
• Minimum of 2 years' experience in civil litigation needed
• Experience in pre-judgment and post-judgment collection, as well as Unlawful Detainer
preferred, but not necessary
• Trial experience strongly preferred
• Must be able to communicate effectively orally and in writing
• Must have working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Must know how to prepare TOAs and TOCs
• Must be able to prepare initial drafts of pleadings and discovery with little-to-no assistance
• Must be able to draft basic correspondence to the Court and clients
• Must know California and Federal filing and calendaring rules and procedures
• Must be able to complete projects in a timely manner and be able to handle multiple tasks
across multiple cases
This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday from 9:00am - 5:30pm. Benefits include health, dental and vision beginning first of the month following 30 days of employment. 401(K) offered after 6 months of employment.
For consideration, please email a cover letter, your résumé (.pdf or MS Word) and salary expectations. Please use "Walnut Creek Paralegal" in the subject line of your email; otherwise your email will not be opened.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers