Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Trial Attorney (walnut creek)
compensation: Please send salary requirements.
Busy statewide law firm currently seeking a Trial Attorney for the Walnut Creek office.
Responsible for trying unlawful detainer cases in CA state courts on behalf of property owners and managers, negotiating settlements, drafting pre-trial motions, pleadings and discovery.
• J.D., Active CA Bar License. General overview of landlord-tenant principles and CA Civil Code.
• Must have 2-4 years of solid litigation experience, strong writing and oral advocacy skills.
• Attorney must be a self-starter and be able to devote full time to the preparation for trial and trial presentation.
• Must be able to type, listen and work with people of all educational, socioeconomic, and cultural backgrounds who may have differing communication abilities.
• Must have knowledge of various rent control ordinances, unlawful detainer law, and post foreclosure eviction law.
• Must have experience with jury trials.
• Travel to courts throughout northern California required
Some contact with the rental housing industry.
Please send salary requirements. Only resumes with salary requirements will be considered.
We offer a very competitive compensation package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, vacation, and 401k
*To apply, please send your cover letter, resume AND salary requirements to the link above**
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers