Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Counselor (berkeley north / hills)
We are currently seeking full and part-time counselors for our adult residential and outpatient programs located in the Berkeley hills. We are searching for talented and dedicated individuals to join our dynamic team.
Ideal candidates have:
- experience in substance abuse treatment
- individual and group counseling skills
- understanding of dual diagnosis issues
- effective assessment and treatment planning skills
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- time management and organizational skills
- AOD certification, licensure or Masters' level registered intern
- one (1) year experience in substance abuse treatment
- basic computer skills
New Bridge Foundation offers a competitive salary. Excellent benefits package for full time employees. New Bridge Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers