Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Medical Assistant (oakland piedmont / montclair)
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Answering phones, book appointment and confirming appointments.
2. Computer scheduling of patient appointments.
3. Register and Discharge patients.
4. Verify insurance eligibility.
5. Prepare examination rooms at the beginning and/or end of each day.
6. Prepare patients for examination
7. Perform finger-sticks, urine tests, stool tests, EKG's and injections under appropriate supervision and as ordered by medical provider.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Prior medical experience is essential and on the job training will be provided.
2. Experience with medical software (eClinical Works) a plus.
3. Strong computer skills particularly Microsoft Office.
4. Excellent communication skills and customer service skills.
5. Prioritize and multi-task skills essential.
6. High school graduate or equivalent together with a Medical Assistant certificate from a recognized training institute required.
Submit your resume together with a cover letter outlining why you would be a qualified candidate for this position through this advertisement. The cover letter must outline details of why you would be a qualified candidate for this position based on previous work and life experience.
We respectfully request that neither RECRUITERS, COLLEGE CAREER ASSISTANTS no APPLICANTS contact the medical office about this opening.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers