Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Engineering Manager (Big Fish/Self Aware Games Studio) (oakland lake merritt / grand)
You will be managing small teams of engineers across all of our client platforms on our flagship game Big Fish Casino. On a day to day basis you will be working with the team across 3 different platforms to figure out how to most effectively deliver the best customer experience possible. We constantly push the boundaries on what's possible with the latest cutting edge mobile technology. You will split your time 50/50 between coding and management.
Platforms: iOS, Android, Web
Skills, experience and educational requirements:
- BA/BS degree required
- Gaming or mobile experience required
- 7+ years of progressive experience; 3+ years' experience with hands-on technical management of Software Developers and QA professionals
- Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Effective team leadership skills with passion for product excellence and top talent development and mentoring
- Lead roadmap planning and be responsible for excellent product delivery and quality
- Successful candidates for this position will have strong hands on experience with Java or C++ or PHP
- Strong OO design and coding experience
- Hands on experience working with Agile development methods, like MVP, Scrum, etc.
- Experience performing code reviews and design reviews
Click here to apply
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers