Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Senior Mobile App Developer (dublin / pleasanton / livermore)
Bluejay Mobile-Health is looking for mobile app developers who collaborate effectively in a team environment. This addition to our team would provide technical leadership and assume overall accountability for successfully implementing the team's goals. Other responsibilities include overseeing and ensuring that technical solutions are properly architected and specified, and reviewing code for quality assurance purposes. The candidates will also help lead and set direction for some of our technology practices, and lead our growing Drupal practice. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for various aspects of ongoing support and maintenance engagements, and will partner with project managers and other web developers to successfully manage client relationships.
• Technical development lead for initiatives and projects as assigned.
• Creation of native mobile apps for iOS and/or Android or using web technology to build application for device agnostic solutions.
• Collaboration on UX design, wire frames, etc.
• Produce interim deliverables (such as prototypes, proofs of concept, etc.) in addition to the final live site or application
• Participate in writing detailed level technical and functional specifications documentation
• Mentor junior to mid-level developers
• A team player with excellent collaboration and communication skills
• Experience working with UX design for mobile, wire frames, illustrations, prototyping.
• 5+ years of software development experience, Minimum 3+ years of solid mobile Application Development experience using java and or objective C.
• Must have at least one app posted to two different platform app stores -- Android Market Place or iOS App Store. (Have apps in production)
• Experience using one or more of cross platform technologies such as Phone gap, App-Celerator, Sencha Touch, etc.
Bachelors/Master in computer science, engineering, or related technical field.
Interested candidates will submit your resume/CV and/or cover letter
Our company is also hiring Senior Web Developer. If you're interested, please contact for more information.
"BlueJay Mobile-Health Inc. is a "personalized mobile health company" dedicated to equipping physical therapists and other healthcare professionals with personalized mobile applications for their patients' rehabilitation needs. The company was founded by a group of health professionals, software engineers and experienced business entrepreneurs from the San Francisco Bay Area. Our patent-pending mobile software platform is helping a growing number of physical therapists, chiropractors, and other health professionals to instruct, monitor and communicate with their patients."
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers