Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Part-time Nanny (lafayette / orinda / moraga)
We are looking for a loving, responsible individual to help us to take care of our 6-year-old and 4-year-old girls in Orinda on Fridays 8:00am-4:00pm. Most of the day will be spent with our 4-year-old, and then a pick up of our 6-year-old in the afternoon. Occasionally, we might also ask for help some evenings or on the weekend.
We are looking for someone who is loving, reliable, present, playful, take charge, responsive, creative, organized and loves kids.
You will need a clean driving record and will also need excellent references.
If you are interested, please answer the questions below. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Why are you interested in this job?
- What do you do when not working as a nanny?
- Tell us a bit about yourself.
- Where do you live?
- Are you available Fri's 8-4?
- Are you available to occasionally work on Sundays and/or evenings?
- What do you charge?
- What is the best number to reach you?
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers