Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Seeking *SOCIAL MEDIA* interns! (Anywhere)
This is mainly a computer-based internship (having a laptop with reliable internet and smartphone is a must), so it can be done on your own time from home. Tasks/lessons include things like growing/maintaining our social media presence on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and other sites by growing fan base and encouraging engagement, writing for and maintaining our blog, and putting together feature submissions for our events/styled shoots to be featured on national wedding blogs. This position is a ton of fun for Type-A personalities and those who are internet-obsessed! (Interest in weddings not at all required - this position is a marketing internship.)
The ideal team member:
- possesses strong communication/writing skills
- knows how to take and edit pictures effectively, even if just on an iPhone. :)
- has a beautiful, engaging Instagram feed
- is honest and forthcoming, takes responsibility for things, and is always kind to others... whether they are around or not!
- takes ownership of assignments
- has a sense of urgency when working on a project on a tight timeline
- has a great work ethic
- is professional, stylish, very reliable, and overall fun to be around :) - I surround myself with positive, gracious, loving people!
- is available for an in-person or phone meeting at least two weekday afternoons per month
** Bonus (not required!) if you: **
- understand the difference between "styled" vs "decorated;" or "concept" vs "theme"
- tend to 'push the envelope,' think outside the 'box,' and experiment with style and contrast
- follow wedding blogs like Green Wedding Shoes or 100 Layer Cake just because you love them
- have a degree (or are getting a degree) in marketing, advertising, or entrepreneurship
- have a great sense of humor (there will be a lot of laughing involved in working together!)
First and foremost, my goal is to make sure that you finish your time with me with tons of useful wisdom, experience, and information! I've not only started my own small business and grown it using social media, but have also freelanced for other companies to grow and maintain their social media presence as well. I'm here to teach you everything I know!
If this sounds like fun and something you'd be great at, get in touch with me with the following information so we can set up a time to chat!
1. Full name
2. City of residence
3. Email address
4. Current work/school situation
5. Hours available per week
6. What interests you about this internship?
7. A link to your Facebook page, Instagram, or LinkedIn
Can't wait to hear from you!
*** This is a volunteer-based internship program. ***
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers